Employer Use Policy
Welcome to Alabama JobLink, a no fee job match and workplace information service for employers and jobseekers. To ensure that an actual employment opportunity exists for jobseekers, we require that jobs posted to our site meet minimum standards.
Please review the following requirements:
- Neither you nor your agents may charge a fee to provide a jobseeker with access to a job listed in JobLink.
- Neither you nor your agents may use JobLink to recruit replacement workers in a labor dispute.
- Neither you nor your agents may utilize jobseeker information for any reason other than filling your available positions. Neither you nor your agents may resell or repost any jobseeker information found on this site, including but not limited to: name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, or resume. Neither you nor your agents may post job orders for positions that are not currently available, or as a source of sales leads or in any manner related to network marketing or pyramid schemes.
- We do not accept job postings for commissioned pay positions unless these job postings meet the requirements set forth both in the Fair Labor Standards Act and in applicable Alabama employment laws and regulations. We do not accept job postings for independent contractors or for work-at-home jobs. There must be an actual employer/employee relationship, with the employer paying the jobseeker a salary, wage or commission.
- Alabama JobLink depends upon the exchange of accurate and timely information, and we strive to keep resume postings and other information updated. We depend upon you to do the same, keeping both your job postings and company contact information updated. We reserve the right to remove any job posting that contains outdated, inaccurate or inappropriate information.
Various laws prohibit JobLink from accepting discriminatory job orders. Employers must provide equal employment opportunities to applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, credit history, unemployment status, or disability in compliance with federal and state laws, including:
- The Civil Rights Act of 1964 As Amended
- Age Discrimination Act of 1967 As Amended
- Rehabilitation Act of 1973
- Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974
- Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act of 2009 (ADAAA)
- The Wagner-Peyser Act as Amended
- Fair Credit Reporting Act, 15 U.S.C. 1681 et seq
- We may occasionally ask you to participate in voluntary surveys evaluating the effectiveness of our services; these surveys also seek your advice on possible improvements.
We attempt to verify the validity of the company information you provide on the next page. Information that can not be verified may result in denial of access to Alabama JobLink.
I have read and understand all of this policy on Employer Use and will comply with its provisions. I also understand that any violation of this policy or this agreement will result in loss of access to JobLink.