Clinical Coordinator - Respiratory Care
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Birmingham, AL 35205
Would you like to work for one of the most progressive companies in the career education industry? Are you excited about giving committed students the skills they need to be successful? Then consider joining us at Virginia College.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic Clinical Coordinator who inspires and mentors our students as they pursue a career path in respiratory care. If you have a vibrant personality, a professional approach and strong clinical knowledge/experience, then we want to strike up a conversation with you. Step into a bright future and apply with us TODAY!
What to Expect?
This role will require you to monitor student externs onsite and coordinate pre-externship physicals, background checks, etc., while working with the Program Director and our student services department to facilitate externship placements. You may also be expected to teach each term, depending on the needs of the RC program.
Minimum of Bachelor’s degree. Must be Registered Respiratory Therapist
Must have 3-5 years of experience in respiratory care.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Teaches the depth and scope of class materials as outlined in the syllabus and catalog and relates the instruction to careers and employer expectations.
- Prepare and grades examinations based upon course objectives and published exam schedule and returns all assignments in a timely manner.
- Implements evaluation for outcomes assessment, and achieves established results while maintaining college standards of student satisfaction.
- Works creatively in all classes taught to discourage student withdrawal and maintain satisfactory retention.
- Begin and end each class at the designated times, providing a full period of instruction.
- Attends faculty meetings, in-service meetings, graduation and other college events as required by the College.
Virginia College is a private institution of higher education committed to offering associate degrees, diploma courses, and baccalaureate degrees at its various campuses. These programs strengthen the student’s ability to enter or advance in a chosen career. The student’s learning experience and placement opportunities are enhanced through studies that provide a balance of general academics, technical skills and personal growth.
We keep education relevant by employing staff and instructors with real-world experience in the field, who bring their career backgrounds to the classroom. Our programs are continually assessed by faculty, staff and members of the business and education communities to help ensure students studies align with their career goals. Programs offered by Virginia College focus on local employment needs, in areas such as allied health, nursing and technical and professional programs.
To learn more about our company, please click here: www.ecacolleges.com
Requisition Number: 103101CLNAR001BHM
Title: Clinical Coordinator – Respiratory Care
Post Date: 12/13/2016
Location: Virginia College – Birmingham