Instructor - Adjunct - Math
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Birmingham, AL 35205
Education Corporation of America owns and operates private accredited colleges across the United States as well as via the Internet from our corporate headquarters near Birmingham, Alabama. Our schools serve the needs of thousands of students while giving employers an educated and skilled workforce in the markets where we are located.
We provide educational opportunities in business, administrative, management, medical, technical and professional programs that are designed to prepare students for direct entry into the job market in the career areas of their choice. It is our goal to specialize in those areas for which the job growth potential is expected to be the highest. Our hallmark is personalized, practical, real-world instruction that best prepares the student for his or her future while meeting the needs of employers. And we pledge to accomplish that in an encouraging, resourceful and enabling atmosphere.
To learn more about our company, please click here: www.ecacolleges.com
Under general supervision, plans and implements curriculum and educational programs for students within the program. Communicates class content to students so that learning occurs, skills are developed, and students are motivated to learn and achieve their educational objectives.
Master’s degree or higher and at least 18 graduate semester hours in math and a background in statistics.
- Ability to evaluate, design, and implement curriculum, testing, and/or teaching methodologies.
- Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions and judgments on sensitive, confidential issues.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse populations.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of teaching methods, curriculum, and education programs. Teaching and facilitation skills.
- Ability to teach and control the behavior of students.
- Knowledge of academic and/or vocational education curricula.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply relevant current education methodologies and techniques.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports
Requisition Number: 111110340INPV125141
Title: Instructor – Adjunct – Math
Post Date: 12/9/2016
Location: Virginia College Online – Birmingham