Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
MONTGOMERY, AL 36107
Our product handler positions are the heart of our distribution centers. These positions are responsible for receiving, stocking and loading shipments for distribution. As a Warehouse Associate, you will focus on the loading and unloading of tires from trucks. You will be responsible for pulling the correct tires to fill orders and putting away tires, in the appropriate location in the warehouse.
- Loading, by hand, tires into a truck or trailers and unloading tires from a truck or a trailer
- Operate a forklift, pallet rider or other equipment to move tires around to the correct location within a warehouse.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Counts pallet quantities and verifies correct products are moved to assigned dock doors.
- Stacks lose cardboard from pallets for reuse.
- Inspects trailers for proper loading procedures.
- Ensure that all tire orders are accurately loaded and tires are put away in the correct location.
1. Forklift certification highly desirable
2. Experience with RF scanners is a plus
3. Must be able to load and unload tires by hand, as needed in a fast pace environment.
4. Knowledge of tires desirable but not essential.
5. Prior warehouse experience desirable
6. Must be able to repetitively lift up to 75 pounds