Warehouse Drivers (Non-CDL Truck Drivers)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
MONTGOMERY, AL 36107
This highly visible position delivers on our commitment to outstanding customer service through daily, face-to-face interaction with our customers. Drivers are primarily responsible for the safe and on time delivery of orders, as well as assisting with the general maintenance and organization of inventory within the warehouse.
- Accurate loading and unloading of customers’ delivery.
- Verifies load against shipping papers.
- Drives truck to destination.
- Prepares receipts for loads picked up.
- Collects payment for goods delivered and for delivery charges.
- Maintains truck log according to state and federal regulations.
- Maintains telephone or radio contact with supervisor to receive delivery instructions.
- Safely loads and unloads the truck.
- Inspects truck equipment and supplies such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil, and water and accurately
- completes all necessary paperwork.
- Maintains professional image and appearance of all equipment.
- Any and all duties as assigned by your supervisor.
1)****Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. repetitively while bending and twisting
2)High school graduate or equivalent
3)Valid, non-Commercial Driver’s License
4)Meet and comply with **all**applicable Federal, State, and Local laws, and regulations regarding vehicle operations and safety
5)Travel through assigned market 75%of the time