Territory Sales Associate
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
MONTGOMERY, AL 36107
This positions responsibility is to assist in the development, profit and performance of their assigned territories. To grow their customer base from new and existing accounts resulting in improved sales
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Responsible for assigned accounts, sales and profitability in an assigned territory
- Responsible for opening new accounts in the assigned territories to insure the
- growth of the branch.
- Meets regularly with all current and perspective sales accounts.
- Attends training as necessary to improve product and job knowledge.
- Maintains professional relationship with all internal and external customers
- Builds and maintains a team effort consistent with the goals of the company
- Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained
- Obtains credit information on prospective customers and forwards findings to credit department.
- Call on new and existing customers to grow Carroll Tire programs and the market place.
Field and In-House Sales and Customer Service responsibilities:
? Use of Sales Department company vehicle(s)
? Issued Company cell phone with email and internet access
? Teamwork to support other territories within the assigned branch
1. Must have a valid (in-state) driver’s license.
2. Leadership and motivational ability, time management and organizational skills.
3. Exceptional wholesale sales and expense control ability.
4. Customer service oriented and a high level of professional integrity.
5. Mathematical/analytical skills necessary to budget forecast/evaluate sales and profits.
6. Strong telephone, verbal, written and inter-personal communication skills are a must.
7. Ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks.
8. Knowledge of tires highly desirable.
9. Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends.
10.Strong Computer skills desirable.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Requires a high school diploma or it’s equivalent with 3-5 years of experience in the field or