Program/System Analyst (II)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35808
Position and Title: Program/System Analyst (Level I)
Identification Number: AEC-BMDED-TESS-006
Location: Huntsville, AL / Colorado Springs, CO
Employment Category: Full Time / Exempt
Travel: As directed, estimated 30% CONUS and OCONUS
Drug screening: Yes
Security Clearance: Must have or be able to obtain a DoD issued Top Secret with SSBI
Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Operations Research, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Business or closely related
Salary: Negotiable based on experience, education and qualifications.
• BMA is seeking an experienced Program/System Analyst to support Army Evaluation Center’s (AEC) Ballistic Missile Defense Evaluation Directorate (BMDED) Task Order.The Program/System Analyst
• The Army Evaluation Center’s mission is to plan, support, conduct and provide independent evaluations, assessments, and experiments in order to provide essential information to DOD acquisition decision-makers.AEC provides a disciplined approach to ensure efficient and rigorous testing leading to adequate evaluations of acquisition systems.
• The Ballistic Missile Defense Evaluation Directorate provides an independent Operational Assessment and Evaluation of the Ballistic Missile Defense System capability to defend the U.S., its deployed forces, friends, and allies against ballistic missiles of all ranges and in all phases of flight.
• Position Responsibilities:
• Assist in performing technical and analytical work which requires the ability to learn and apply new and established methods, procedures and techniques.
• Assists in planning, coordinating, arranging, managing and conducting of test events, data collection and evaluation efforts.
• Serves as a Subject Matter Expert on all aspects of the assigned program areas.
• Compiles new information, considers data from a variety of sources, and follows standard approaches, methods, and procedures to plan and carry out assignments.
• Reviews, conducts and evaluates routine sampling, surveys, inventories, data and findings. Monitors operations to identify and rectify problems.
• Evaluates adequacy of controls and corrective measures and identifies and make recommendations on determinations of alternate measures.
• Prepares, coordinates and/or reviews the preparation of plans, forms, reports, schedules and milestones.
• Assist in the organization, scheduling and administration support of meetings.
• Proposes agenda topics, tracks resulting action items, coordinates development of presentations, and ensures complete coordination. Monitors issues pertaining to project compliance, schedule and corrective actions.
• Assists in developing and conducting various training.
• Conducts limited collection, analysis, integration, categorization, and summarization of technical and funding data on programs.
• Using analysis will develop briefings, information papers, and reports that explain and support routine program initiatives, solutions and investments.
• Evaluates, selects, adapts and modifies standard techniques and criteria. Monitors budgets, safety requirements and ensures quality is met.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Operations Research, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Business or closely related technical discipline, plus three years of experience.
• Progressively responsible experience in the management of acquisition programs.
• Experienced in both R&D production and/or deployment phases of the acquisition process.
• Must possess sufficient familiarity with modern qualitative and quantitative analysis tools to apply to the solution of problems and to provide guidance to subordinates on the selection and use of such tools.
• Possesses advanced knowledge of modeling and measuring techniques, mathematics, statistical methods, engineering methods, operational mathematics techniques, and other principles of scientific and economic disciplines in determining solutions.
• Familiar with systems integration techniques, system trade-off analysis, and/or program planning.
• Must demonstrates BMDS experience which is defined as three years of experience gained supporting at least one of the following systems:BMDS combines the weapon and sensor capabilities of many different elements including Ground-based Midcourse Defense (GMD), Aegis BMD,Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD), PATRIOT Advanced Capability (PAC-3),Space Tracking and Surveillance System (STSS), Space Based Infrared System (SBIRS), AN/TPY-2, Upgraded Early Warning Radar (UEWR), and various other sensors and communications) with the Command, Control, Battle Management, and Communications (C2BMC) systems or elements within the past five years; and
• Must demonstrates one-year of operational or technical experience in missile defense systems in at least one of the following areas; radar technology, missile booster dynamics, kill vehicle functions, command and control of missile defense systems, missile defense system interoperability, spaced based sensor platforms, missile defense system analysis, or missile defense system operational assessment.
• Demonstrated familiarity with system acquisition documentation (Examples include DOD, Army, and ATEC regulations, pamphlets, instructions and guidance).
• Demonstration of holding a current TS/SCI clearance.
Beshenich Muir and Associates, LLC (BMA) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business concern that attracts the most highly motivated and qualified professionals in the Professional Services and Technology industry. We appreciate the importance of high caliber professionals and offer an attractive salary and benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, life and Disability Insurance; 401K, and holidays to ensure the highest quality of life for our employees. A Career with Team BMA offers excellent opportunities for growth with one of America’s finest young SDVO small business organizations.
• The Inc.500 2013 recognized BMA as the Fastest Growing Private Business in Kansas