Operations, Test, and Evaluation Specialist III
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35808
Position and Title: Operations, Test, and Evaluation Specialist III
Location: Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD
Employment Category:Full Time / Exempt
Travel:As directed, estimated 30% CONUS and OCONUS
Drug screening: Yes
Security Clearance: Must have or be able to obtain a DoD issued Top Secret with SSBI
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline, business, or logistics.
Salary:Negotiable based on experience, education and qualifications.
• BMA is seeking an experienced Operations, Test, and Evaluation Specialist Senior support the Army Evaluation Center’s (AEC) Ballistic Missile Defense Evaluation Directorate (BMDED) Task Order.The Senior Operations, Test, and Evaluation Specialist
• The Army Evaluation Center’s mission is to plan, support, conduct, and provide independent evaluations, assessments, and experiments in order to provide essential information to DOD acquisition decision-makers.AEC provides a disciplined approach to ensure efficient and rigorous testing leading to adequate evaluations of acquisition systems.
• The Ballistic Missile Defense Evaluation Directorate provides an independent Operational Assessment and Evaluation of the Ballistic Missile Defense System capability to defend the U.S., its deployed forces, friends, and allies against ballistic missiles of all ranges and in all phases of flight.
• Performs a variety of routine OT&E tasks designed to provide experience and familiarization with OT&E methods, practices, and programs or performs a variety of Logistics Assessment T&E tasks designed to determine the supportability of new acquisition programs and combat systems.
• Acts as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) working under the guidance and direction of an experienced engineer, evaluator or analyst assignments are screened for unusual or difficult problems and techniques; or procedures to be applied to the solution of problems will be selected by an experienced, engineer, logistician or evaluator, or the supervisor provides professional OT&E support within allocated task resources.
• Performs limited portions of OT&E tasks using test and evaluation methods, practices, and programs. Applies commonly used models, equations and techniques to evaluate and solve assigned problems.
• Coordinates with stakeholders to assure all safety, security, and environmental concerns are adequately addressed. Serves as an expert for providing technical guidance and information to meet requirements.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline, business, or logistics plus five years’ experience; or nine years’ experience in lieu of a degree, in development and/or testing planning, reviewing & executing testing, and reporting of OT&E including implementation of continuous comprehensive evaluation concepts and procedures, logistics, logistics management, maintenance, or maintenance management.
• Demonstrate Experience in DOD integrated test philosophy, test regulations, and coordinated test and evaluation programs or DOD integrated product support are required. Must be familiar with DOD models, specifications, practices, formats and procedures.
• Must demonstrates BMDS experience which is defined as three years of experience gained supporting at least one of the following systems:BMDS combines the weapon and sensor capabilities of many different elements including Ground-based Midcourse Defense (GMD), Aegis BMD,Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD), PATRIOT Advanced Capability (PAC-3),Space Tracking and Surveillance System (STSS), Space Based Infrared System (SBIRS), AN/TPY-2, Upgraded Early Warning Radar (UEWR), and various other sensors and communications) with the Command, Control, Battle Management, and Communications (C2BMC) systems or elements within the past five years; and
• Must demonstrates one-year of operational or technical experience in missile defense systems in at least one of the following areas; radar technology, missile booster dynamics, kill vehicle functions, command and control of missile defense systems, missile defense system interoperability, spaced based sensor platforms, missile defense system analysis, or missile defense system operational assessment.
• Demonstration of holding a current TS/SCI clearance.
Beshenich Muir and Associates, LLC (BMA) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business concern that attracts the most highly motivated and qualified professionals in the Professional Services and Technology industry. We appreciate the importance of high caliber professionals and offer an attractive salary and benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, life and Disability Insurance; 401K, and holidays to ensure the highest quality of life for our employees. A Career with Team BMA offers excellent opportunities for growth with one of America’s finest young SDVO small business organizations.
The Inc.500 2013 recognized BMA as the Fastest Growing Private Business in Kansas