Computer Programming Specialist (Level II)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35808
Position and Title: Computer Programming Specialist (Level II)
Identification Number: AEC-BMDED-TESS-001
Location: Huntsville, AL
Employment Category: Full Time
Travel: As directed, estimated 15% CONUS
Drug screening: Yes
Security Clearance: Must have or be able to obtain a DoD issued Top Secret with SSBI
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or related discipline from an accredited college or university.
Salary: Negotiable based on experience, education and qualifications.
• BMA is seeking an experienced Computer Programming Specialist to support the Army Evaluation Center’s (AEC) Ballistic missile Defense Evaluation Directorate (BMDED) Task Order.The Computer Programming Specialist
• The Army Evaluation Center’s mission is to plan, support, conduct and provide independent evaluations, assessments, and experiments in order to provide essential information to DOD acquisition decision-makers.AEC provides a disciplined approach to ensure efficient and rigorous testing leading to adequate evaluations of acquisition systems.
• The Ballistic Missile Defense Evaluation Directorate provides an independent Operational Assessment and Evaluation of the Ballistic Missile Defense System capability to defend the U.S., its deployed forces, friends, and allies against ballistic missiles of all ranges and in all phases of flight.
• Write code to create, alter or design software programs.
• Convert project specifications and statements of problems and procedures to detailed logical flow charts for coding into computer language.
• Develop and write computer programs to store, locate, and retrieve specific documents, data, and information
• May program and develop web sites.
• Provides functional and empirical analysis related to the design, development, and implementation of software systems, including, but not limited to application software, utility software, development software, and diagnostic software.
• Participates in the development of test strategies, devices, and systems
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or related discipline from an accredited college or university with three years’ experience.
• Three or more years in business or manufacturing applications, data communications, systems software, communications software, and data base design and operations.
• Expert-level skills with web publishing and graphics software, such as Dreamweaver, FrontPage, Photoshop, WEBTrends, FTP, and Visio.
• Design, implement, and maintain database using various software applications.
• Working knowledge of SAS programming with an emphasis on data step processing, SAS/Macro, PROC SQL, SAS/Graph.
• Working knowledge of IBM/MVS, UNIX, MS-DOS, Windows, LAN, and Word Perfect.Working knowledge of MS Office.
• Requires a current TS/SCI clearance.
Beshenich Muir and Associates, LLC (BMA) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business concern that attracts the most highly motivated and qualified professionals in the Professional Services and Technology industry. We appreciate the importance of high caliber professionals and offer an attractive salary and benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, life and Disability Insurance; 401K, and holidays to ensure the highest quality of life for our employees. A Career with Team BMA offers excellent opportunities for growth with one of America’s finest young SDVO small business organizations.
The Inc.500 2013 recognized BMA as the Fastest Growing Private Business in Kansas