Operations Research Analyst (II)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35808
Position and Title: Operations Research Analyst (Level II)
Identification Number: AEC-BMDED-TESS-005
Location: Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD/ Colorado Springs, CO
Employment Category: Full Time / Exempt
Travel: As directed, estimated 30% CONUS and OCONUS
Drug screening: Yes
Security Clearance: Must have or be able to obtain a DoD issued Top Secret with SSBI
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Operations Research, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science or closely related technical discipline, from an accredited college or university.
Salary: Negotiable based on experience, education and qualifications.
• BMA is seeking an experienced Operations Research Analyst to support Army Evaluation Center’s (AEC) Ballistic Missile Defense Evaluation Directorate (BMDED) Task Order.The Operations Research Analyst will provide project level support across designated BMDED lines of operation to ensure comprehensive, integrated and synchronized task order support.
• The Army Evaluation Center’s mission is to plan, support, conduct, and provide independent evaluations, assessments, and experiments in order to provide essential information to DoD acquisition decision-makers.AEC provides a disciplined approach to ensure efficient and rigorous testing leading to adequate evaluations of acquisition systems.
• The Ballistic Missile Defense Evaluation Directorate provides an independent Operational Assessment and Evaluation of the Ballistic Missile Defense System capability to defend the U.S., its deployed forces, friends, and allies against ballistic missiles of all ranges and in all phases of flight.
• Must demonstrate greater experience in conducting analysis, developing solutions, utilizing information technology, and presenting findings.
• Performs scientific work involving the designing, developing and adapting of mathematical, statistical, econometric, and other scientific methods and techniques. Utilize skills to support systems evaluation and program execution.
• Recommend measures to improve methods, performance, and quality of product or service, and suggests changes to increase efficiency.
• Conduct systematic examinations and development of alternative courses of action to provide sound, scientific, and quantitative information as a basis for decision making.
• Produces and reviews technical documentation reflecting detailed knowledge of specific technical area.
• Bachelor’s degree in Operations Research, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science or closely related technical discipline, plus five years’ experience with progressively increasing support responsibility.
• Experience in DOD integrated test philosophy, test regulations, and coordinated test and evaluation programs are required.
• Must demonstrates BMDS experience which is defined as three years of experience gained supporting at least one of the following systems:BMDS combines the weapon and sensor capabilities of many different elements including Ground-based Midcourse Defense (GMD), Aegis BMD,Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD), PATRIOT Advanced Capability (PAC-3),Space Tracking and Surveillance System (STSS), Space Based Infrared System (SBIRS), AN/TPY-2, Upgraded Early Warning Radar (UEWR), and various other sensors and communications) with the Command, Control, Battle Management, and Communications (C2BMC) systems or elements within the past five years; and
• Must demonstrates one-year of operational or technical experience in missile defense systems in at least one of the following areas; radar technology, missile booster dynamics, kill vehicle functions, command and control of missile defense systems, missile defense system interoperability, spaced based sensor platforms, missile defense system analysis, or missile defense system operational assessment.
• Demonstration of expertise in operational test, developmental test and evaluation methods for material systems.
• Demonstrated familiarity with system acquisition documentation (Examples include DOD, Army, and ATEC regulations, pamphlets, instructions and guidance).
• Demonstration of holding a current TS/SCI clearance
Beshenich Muir and Associates, LLC (BMA) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business concern that attracts the most highly motivated and qualified professionals in the Professional Services and Technology industry. We appreciate the importance of high caliber professionals and offer an attractive salary and benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, life and Disability Insurance; 401K, and holidays to ensure the highest quality of life for our employees. A Career with Team BMA offers excellent opportunities for growth with one of America’s finest young SDVO small business organizations.
The Inc.500 2013 recognized BMA as the Fastest Growing Private Business in Kansas