Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Montgomery, AL 36107
+ Education / Experience: High School graduate or equivalent required. Graduate of an EEG program or Associates degree, or Registered EEG Tech (R.EEG T), or Registered Polysomnographic Tech (R.PSG T) preferred. BLS required.
License / Certification: BLS
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Must possess a high level of patience, well developed communication skills and heightened endurance to work with all age groups under strict guidelines with moderate supervision;
• Able to work under stress and exercise good judgment and reasoning;
• Able to adapt to quickly changing clinical situations;
• Works safely with exposure to disease and hazardous materials;
• Able to analyze data and work with others.
• Understand the mechanics of equipment in Neurodiagnostics as well as other equipment throughout the hospital that may affect neurodiagnostic tests and/or equipment