Housekeeping / Cleaning
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Tuscaloosa, AL 35486
Here’s your opportunity to “Work on the Bright Side®”! La Quinta Inns & Suites®, a leader in the hospitality industry, is searching for Room Attendants who have an eye for cleanliness and take pride in what they do. This position is primarily responsible for cleaning public areas, guest rooms and bathrooms. Other duties include stocking supply carts, room deep-cleaning projects, and assisting with other duties as needed. Our Room Attendants are measured by the amount of time it takes to complete their assigned rooms, the quality of their work, and other company goals. The ideal candidate will be a flexible team player who wants to be the bright spot in our customer’s day.
Other key duties include:
• Replenish guest rooms and baths with amenities, supplies, and linen and terry in accordance with Company standards
• Inspect rooms for repairs or fixtures that are not working properly; replace batteries, light bulbs, etc.
• Report requests for repairs to supervisor or maintenance department in accordance with hotel procedures
• After cleaning each room and bath, report room status to front desk
If you are hard-working, detail-oriented, and have general knowledge of cleaning chemicals and how to safely use them, this is your opportunity to grow and become part of the La Quinta family!
Candidates with previous housekeeping or cleaning experience are preferred.
Keywords: maid, janitorial, house cleaning, commercial cleaning, hospital cleaning, part time cleaning, part-time cleaning, office cleaning, full-time cleaning, full time cleaning,
Minimum Experience, Education, Skill & Physical Requirements:
• Must be able to lift 25 – 50 lbs.
• Must be able to spend the majority of the day walking, twisting, bending, pushing/pulling and kneeling while cleaning
• Strong attention to detail required
• Must be able to follow written and verbal directions
• Previous housekeeping or cleaning experience preferred
• Must be flexible in hours and days available to work
• Must be capable of working in a fast paced environment with multiple interruptions
LQ Management L.L.C. provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions, and breastfeeding), marital status, registered domestic partner status, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, uniformed services status, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or any other status protected by law.
Title: Housekeeping / Cleaning
Requisition ID: 160170564