Crew (starting pay $8.00/hr and up)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
MADISON, AL 35758
Crew (starting pay $8.00/hr and up)
at the following location(s):
MADISON AL II (12423) – MADISON, AL
Flexible hours! Great pay! Fantastic people! Unlimited Potential for Advancement! College Tuition of $2500 every year! Can this possibly get any better? YES IT CAN!
The McDonald’s Crew Member position is a plethora of food service responsibilities rolled into one. You’ll work Front Counter, Drive-Thru, and various positions in the kitchen. McDonald’s is the Gold Standard for food service, and our Crew Members are at the center.
Crew Member duties may include:
• Taking orders and making accurate change quickly
• Providing food service to our guests with enthusiasm
• Packaging our guests’ orders quickly and checking for product quality and consistency
• Preparing drinks, McCafe products, and ice cream treats
• Preparing food orders, cooking on the grill, operating the fry station as needed
• Cleaning the restaurants — including trash disposal, mopping, sweeping, washing dishes, wiping counter-tops
and sanitizing food areas
Benefits We Offer:
• $2500 Tuition Assistance per year after 90 days of employment (no GPA requirements)
• High School Completion Program
• Flexible scheduling
• Paid Time Away
• Payroll Deduction IRA Program
• 75% meal discounts while at work
• 30% meal discounts anytime nationwide
• Free uniforms for all employees
• McDPerks Discount Program – Offering discounts on cell phone plans, cell phones and accessories, laptops,
restaurants, theaters, and more!
• BC/BS of Alabama for full-time employees
• Unlimited opportunities for advancement
All that’s missing is you, so APPLY TODAY!
Crew Member Requirements:
• Motivated individuals who are team players and committed to keeping our restaurants clean and safe.
• Ability to work flexible hours, nights, weekends and holidays
• Ability to be flexible in all situations based on restaurant business need
• Be able to effectively communicate
• Willingness to abide by the appearance, uniform and hygiene standards of Johnson Partners, Inc./McDonalds.
• General knowledge and understanding of the food service / restaurant industry is preferred, but not required
• Willingness to cross-train at all of our stations!
This job posting is for a crew position in a restaurant owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not McDonald’s Corporation or McDonald’s USA, LLC. This means the independent franchisee, and not McDonald’s Corporation or McDonald’s USA, LLC, is alone responsible for all employment related matters in the restaurant.
This job posting contains general information and is not a complete job description. Employees who work in a McDonald’s restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of the job.
*Must be at least 16 to apply.
McDonald’s Corporation and McDonald’s USA, LLC (the “Company”) are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.