Electrical Service Technician
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Madison, AL 35758
Build a career at Lee Company!
Lee Company, honored as one of Tennessee’s 2017 Top Work Places, is the largest mechanical contractor in Tennessee with over 1,200 employees. Founded in 1944, this $225 million company provides mechanical contracting, facility solutions and home services to customers throughout the region. Along with a 2017 Top Work Place Award from the Tennessean, Lee Company has also been honored as ACCA’s 2017 Residential Contractor of the Year and recognized as the Associate General Contractors 2015 Subcontractor of the Year ($10M+ category).
Lee Company proudly offers:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- FSA, HRA, or HSA
- Basic Life & AD&D; Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Accident & Critical Illness Coverage
- Home & Auto Discounts
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Full-Time Work
- Free NCCER Training and Certification through Lee University
In addition, Lee Company offers an Employee Assistance Program, chaplain services, will preparation services and a wellness and rewards program at no cost.
Lee Company is driven by family values and strives to create an environment where employees can thrive. We are adding to our family with the following position:
Electrical Service Technician
Summary: *Technician should be able to perform the duties necessary to service and repair residential electrical equipment in the customer’s home. The qualified employee will have the proven ability to provide exemplary communication skills and ability to explain, clearly and professionally, the services and options to customers and co-workers of various knowledge levels. Strong ethics, positive attitude, and willingness to go the extra mile to provide exemplary service are essential.
Job Requirements * – (included, but are not limited to):
- Minimum 3-5 years experience of residential electrical installation and service
- Possess excellent problem solving & communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and while maintaining adherence to project deadlines
- Ability to provide an exemplary customer service experience and positive attitude
- Professional appearance and demeanor at all times
- Ability to interact with customers and co-workers with an above average level of professionalism and maturity is essential
- Attention to quality control with a focus on team building and customer relationships
- Attention to professional fairness, equity and perception must be a focus of this position.
- Creative problem-solver; ability to develop innovative solutions to complex issues
- Excellent organizational ability and attention to detail
- Demonstrate a “One Lee Company” attitude that understands promotes and sells additional products and services that support the company as a unified entity
Education, Experience, Skills:
- Minimum 3-5 years experience of residential electrical installation and/or service
- AS or some technical college or certification training required
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
The physical activities described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations. Individuals may need to ride or drive in a vehicle for 2 or more hours at a time depending on position. Individuals working at an outside job site may be exposed to varying temperatures including very hot (above 90 degrees F) or very cold (below 32 degrees F) and all weather conditions. Individuals may be exposed to: cramped work spaces, contaminants, extremely bright or inadequate lighting conditions, exposure to sounds and noise levels that are distracting or uncomfortable. Performing this job requires frequent use of hands to handle, control or feel objects, tools or controls. Must be able to sit, talk, hear, and stand frequently throughout the day. Must be able to climb, reach above shoulder height, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl frequently. The position occasionally may require lifting heavy objects (up to 75 pounds) and performing strenuous physical labor under adverse field conditions. Individuals may occasionally be exposed to hazardous conditions, high places and /or hazardous equipment. May work with or around chemicals that require knowledge of a safety data sheet.
Find us Online:
Check out our careers page here: http://www.leecompany.com/careers/
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LeeCompany