Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Anniston, AL 36204
JOIN CAPSTONE LOGISTICS! Capstone Logistics is a fast growing exciting company focused on 3rd party services in distribution centers across the nation. We are in 48 states and over 350 DC’s across the US. We offer room for advancement and pay incentives. Our comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, and optical after 90 days of employment. If you are looking for a competitive wage, solid opportunities and a career path to success, contact us now! SHIFTS: Hiring for full time positions 1st shift: 5am – Finish Monday-Friday COMPENSATION:
- Training pay: $8
- Pay is based on production, Average $11- $12/HR POSITION: Experienced Selectors to work in food distribution center MUST have Forklift/Stand Up Forklift AND Pallet Jack experience DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform pre-shift checks of equipment.
- Select merchandise for shipment to grocery stores using headset technology.
- Breakdown and re-stack product from pallets during random audits.
- Product and quantity verification
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Work in a positive and productive manner with LMS Intellibound and the customer employees.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled