Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Anniston, AL 36204
$500-$650 Paid Weekly
Capstone Logistics is the premier provider of 3rd Party services in distribution centers across the nation. With a foot print of over 400 DCs in 45 states and Canada, Capstone is THE preferred partner for many major retailers, grocers and specialty companies. With high-growth expected this year, we are looking for top talent that is interested in career opportunities to grow with us!
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Full-time career day one
- Benefits offered after 60 days of employment
- Paid training and certifications
- Safety Incentives
- Career growth! We look to promote from within first.
- Selecting products throughout the warehouse leveraging warehouse equipment that may include single or double electric pallet jacks, reach lifts or forklifts
- Use of VoCollect, RFScanguns or reading manual tickets
- Other duties as assigned by site leadership
WHAT Success Looks like:
- High-energy individual with a strong work ethic
- Self motivated with ability to work with limited supervision
- Independent decision maker as needed to accomplish tasks
- Flexible work schedule due to changing operational needs
- Must have a high level of computer literacy and familiarity with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to provide accurate entry of data and ability to handle administrative tasks as assigned
- Ability to work with a variety of people without regard to race, color, age, sex, national origin, religion, creed, or disability
- Sit or stand for periods in office as well as warehouse environment (concrete flooring and changing temperatures)
- Walking throughout warehouse during shift
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled