Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35808
Provide support to the Redstone Arsenal – Network Enterprise Center under the Redstone Information Technology Services (RITS II) contract. The NEC-R provides Information Technology (IT) and Computer Support Services (CSS) in support of U.S Army organizations such as (PEOs, PMOs, Army commands, non-Army tenant organizations, etc.).
Systems Analysts provide technical oversight as well as hands-on support of hardware and software systems. Duties may include, but are not limited to, implementing and maintaining system security and data recovery processes, providing technical support, utilizing automation tools for delivering applications, managing assets, monitoring performance, event notifications, and automating workstation support. In addition to the technical knowledge and skills, an SA must exhibit excellent communication skills. Often working in a team environment with clients and other IT personnel, an SA must coordinate and communicate activities, status updates, outage notifications, and schedule information.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience required (4 years of related experience may be substituted for degree)
- Two years of related experience required (total of 6 years if no degree)
- Working knowledge of desktop applications including word processing, spreadsheet, and database programs
- Working knowledge of current systems and applications
- Working knowledge of current high level computer languages
- In accordance with DoD 8570.1M, candidate must obtain an IAT-II level baseline certification (Security+) prior to start date
- US Citizenship required. Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Valid and current DoD security clearance
- Valid and current Security + certification
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Huntsville, Alabama, United States