Senior Program Analyst, Operations Lead
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35808
Position:Senior Program Analyst, Operations Lead
Location: *Huntsville, AL
Status: Full time – Contingent Hire
Travel: Up to 25%
Clearance: Active Secret Clearance required
Benefits: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Job Summary:Patricio Enterprises (PE) is seeking an experienced Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) Program Analyst to support the Project Manager Terrestrial Sensors (PM TS) Product Manager (PdM) Electro-Optic / Infrared (EO/IR) Payloads and PdM Force Protection System (FPS). The Senior Program Analyst will provide recommendations for system life cycle performance requirements; assist in the formulation of acquisition strategies and plans; and the development, maintenance and tracking of acquisition documents. The Senior Program Analyst must have five years of experience supporting military operations and expertise in the DoD 5000 process.
PdM EO/IR and PdM FPS develop, field, and sustain persistent surveillance systems that enhance intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance, target acquisition, force protection, and physical security capabilities, enabling rapid situational understanding and integrated operations for United States (US) Warfighters in the US Central Command (CENTCOM), Pacific Command (PACOM), Africa Command (AFRICOM), European Command (EUCOM) Areas of Responsibility (AORs) and other locations as required.
Essential Job Functions:
- Serves as a senior operations and acquisition consultant to the program offices.
- Implements DoD Acquisition and Life-cycle Management policies and procedures.
- Oversees the preparation, review, and revision of acquisition documentation applicable to each program/ project through all phases of the acquisition cycle.
- Oversees or conducts studies, prepares reports, and advises on feasibility, cost effectiveness, and regulatory conformance of plans, proposals, and/or special projects.
- Develops and recommends improvements for policy and procedures.
- Facilitates milestone planning by preparing, reviewing, and updating technical briefing materials and documentation.
- Develops, applies and reports measures to track program cost, schedule and performance progress.
- Applies expert experience in developing and applying analytical methodologies and principles.
- Oversees and/or develops and updates program documents as required.
- Provides programmatic support to clients, including administrative coordination and management of timelines.
- Directs the activities of junior personnel or other staff.
- Plans, organizes and leads tasks, ensuring quality of deliverables.
- Maintains and expands client relationships.
- Mentors and trains less experienced personnel.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Maintains regular work attendance.
- Obtains and maintains any security clearances, status or licenses required by client to perform work.
Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Expertise in DoD Acquisition and Life-Cycle Management policies and procedures including DoD 5000 series and service-specific guidance.
- Expertise in the principles and practices of program management.
- Proficiency in the substantive nature of programs and the analytical and evaluative methods and techniques for assessing program development or execution.
- Expert ability to research, analyze, and evaluated information.
- Expert ability to express ideas effectively orally and in writing.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
Required Education and Experience:
- BA/BS Degree
- A minimum of 10 years of general experience
- 5 years experience in support of military operations.
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.* *Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Tracking Code: 5715
Job Location: Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular