*RN, PACU, FT
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35808
Responsible for the delivery of Recovery Phase I and II patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosis, planning,implementation and evaluation; responsible for directing, coordinating all nursing care based on established clinical nursing practices;collaborates with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes.
SECONDARY POSTION (CHARGE NURSE ADDENDUM): as a charge nurse or CNIII, demonstrates ability to educate and mentor others
through the nursing process.
- Graduate of a Professional School of Nursing; must provide documented evidence to perform waived testing
- Minimum of 2 years medical/surgical or critical care experience preferred
- License to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Alabama
- Current BLS Certification required
- Current ACLS Certification – or obtained within 6 months of hire
- Current PALS Certification – or obtained within 6 months of hire
Job: Perioperative Services
Organization: Crestwood Medical Center
Requisition ID: 1729314