Truck Drivers - Join one of the Nation's Premier Transportat
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Albertville, AL 35950
Opportunities are available based on where you call home, not where we have a terminal.
Opportunities include Dry Van, Refrigerated, Flatbed, Local, Regional, Dedicated, and Over-the-Road options.
Werner offers the newest fleet in the industry and is the only carrier certified by the DOT to operate with an electronic log system.
Werner drivers average 10% more production than that of leading competitors with 70% of drivers getting home on a daily or weekly basis.
First year drivers can earn an average of $40,000-$55,000 annually.
Werner is one of the very few carriers in the United States with a Driver Apprenticeship program that is approved by the Veterans Administration (“VA”). This provides a wonderful benefit for our military veteran drivers, because they can receive up to $24,420 of their tax-free GI Bill Education Benefits on top of our already industry-leading pay packages. Note that there is no charge to our Apprenticeship program so 100% of our veterans’ GI benefits go to them and their families.
40k to 65k
Werner Enterprises understands what is important to you, the professional driver. You deserve flexibility, support and peace of mind you can count on while out on the road. That is why we offer a best-in-class benefits package that takes out all of the guesswork and puts you in the driver’s seat when it comes to the needs of you and your family.
3. Basic Life Insurance
4. Optional benefits
5. 401(k) Retirement Plan
6. Employee Assistance Program
7. Tuition Reimbursement
8. Military Apprenticeship Program
9. Stock Purchase Plan
10. Onsite Fitness Facilities
11. Onsite Recreation Facilities
- Why Drive Werner?*
- Why Werner?* There are many great advantages to driving with Werner Enterprises. Besides the comprehensive package of benefits (Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan and Stock Purchase Plans) offered to Werner drivers, there is the peace of mind in knowing that you are working with a well-established company that was founded for a driver, by a driver.
- Werner Enterprises* operates a fleet of 7,400 trucks and almost 24,000 trailers throughout the U.S., Mexico and Canada. This allows our drivers the flexibility of driving for a service that suits their lifestyle with the added benefit of living in any area of the country they prefer. As a Werner Enterprises driver, you receive personal attention and your fleet manager gets to know you by name.