Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35808
The Automotive Technician is responsible for providing quality service, premium vehicle repair and maintenance checks.
- Serving customers
- Application of in-depth automotive repair knowledge
- Performs skilled mechanical work analyzing and diagnosing problems
- Inspect, replace and/or repair defective parts while performing preventative maintenance on automobiles
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the company’s vision, mission, and core values in all interaction with customers, co-workers, managers, and suppliers
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and safety standards
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized work area
- 2-5 years auto service / engine diagnostic experience in a professional capacity* ASE Certification preferred (A/C & Brakes at a minimum)* Must have Technician Tools* Valid driver’s license * Ability to operate and drive vehicles * Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test and background screen * Effective communication and interpersonal skills * Top-notch customer service skills with a desire to build long term trust and relationships with our customers * Willingness to work Saturdays
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V.
Keyword: Automotive Technician
From: Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers