Customer Technical Support Representative, Associate
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35801
Looking for a rewarding and challenging career with a dynamic, growing organization? Phacil is your answer. We have an immediate need for a Customer Service Representative, 1 to support an important government customer in Huntsville, AL.
Clearance Level (Required to Start): MBI/NACI
Daily Job Responsibilities:
- The IT Support Specialist will play a key role in managing day to day IT support activities and resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Utilizing SharePoint to record, monitor and manage customer request specific to application support.
- Support a UNIX/Windows environment; Track and respond to all help desk activities.
- Interact with internal staff on all levels to help resolve IT related issues and provide answers in a timely manner.
- Effectively perform a variety of other assignments and projects as may be required
- 1-2 years of help desk experience, customer support in a web environment
- Knowledge of SharePoint content management, access controls
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate with all levels of staff within the organization
- Must be a flexible, energetic and positive individual
- ITIL Foundations level knowledge/experience
- Knowledge of Oracle and SharePoint application support
Certification Requirements: Ability to obtain ITIL V.3 within 6 months of hire
Travel Requirement: None at this time but could be no more than 15%
Work is performed on government site.
Employees will work in close proximity with Government personnel.
Core work hours are 0800 to 1700 Monday through Friday except holidays.
Support will be provided outside of core hours during the following times: 1) in support of Fiscal Year-End processing, usually the last two weeks of Sep. 2) During no more than four scheduled user tests per year; 3) in support of quarterly implementation of new code releases; 4) when required to resolve problems resulting in software application.
Phacil is a leading employee-owned provider of mission-focused, results-driven technology solutions to the Federal Government. With consistent focus on technical excellence, exceptional contract performance, and quality results, customers have come to trust Phacil to solve their most complex challenges. Phacil’s diverse range of mission-focused solutions in Software Services, Systems Engineering, Integration & Operations (SEI&O), Cybersecurity, and Service Desk operations enables our team of over 800 technical professionals to effectively serve our customers throughout the U.S. and overseas.
Phacil continually strives for performance excellence as evidenced by corporate certifications, such as ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013, performing certified ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 and CMMI Maturity Level 3 (for both Development and Services) work on Contracts. Phacil has won numerous awards including the Coalition for Government Procurement’s Excellence in Partnership and Tech Council of MD’s Contracting Firm of the Year, as well as rankings on Washington Business Journal’s Top Government Technology Contractors and CRN Solution Provider 500.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status
Employer’s Job# 4784
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.