Commercial Mobile HVAC Technician
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35801
Commercial Mobile HVAC Technician
Auto Req ID
- The Mobile Technician will perform annual preventive maintenance work within a given geographic territory. This will include hands-on work to complete the necessary work within Jones Lang LaSalle standards and guidelines.
- The position will also include hands-on repair & maintenance work on mechanical, electrical, plumbing, building automation systems, card access systems, door & gates systems, building envelope systems, grounds and parking lots, interior finish systems, lighting systems, and various other R&M tasks associated with operation of a commercial property.
- Perform preventive maintenance and repair service work on HVAC, chillers, mechanical, plumbing, electrical, and various other building systems to maintain the properties in peak operational condition.
- Identify energy savings opportunities at facilities including system and operational changes that can decrease the property s energy consumption.
- The Mobile Technician also effortlessly performs routine building maintenance, plumbing and other tasks as necessary.
- Mobile Technician must be able to independently plan work assignments, perform duties with a minimum of direct supervision, and assist as a helper in other trades and in the general maintenance and operation of buildings and grounds.
- The position is truck based and includes travel to various locations within a specified geography.
- Must be a team player committed to working in a quality environment. Will require daily interaction with teams in person, on the phone, and via email in order to perform the job.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA)
- Possess hands on skills and knowledge to complete required repairs and maintenance on commercial HVAC systems (including chillers, pumps, motors, air handlers, automation/controls systems, and associated electrical systems) using industry standard tools and in accordance with all codes, laws, and regulations.
- Ability to effectively use computers and computer programs (including use of Microsoft Office Suite), skill in use of the internet to navigate to and use web based applications, and ability to use handheld electronic devices (PDA, Blackberry, cell phone, etc.).
- Possess excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to effectively manage diverse relationships with team members, contractors, building occupants and clients.
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.
Employer’s Job# 66930BR
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.