Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Gulf Shores, AL 36547
Peninsula Golf & Racquet Club in Gulf Shores, Alabama is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Marketing Manager. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by Honours Golf.
Key Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager:
- Facilitates all marketing and communication activities for multi golf properties.
- Assists in development of marketing plans, execute marketing plans and oversee marketing budgets for multi golf properties.
- Works with operations team to establish and implement brand standards; ensure consistency.
- Coordinates and directs weekly and monthly marketing meetings with management staff and operations team at multi properties.
- Negotiates media placement for local market as well as work with corporate office regarding regional media placement.
- Determines appropriate insert media schedule with targeted publications and work with outside advertising agency and corporate marketing team to create advertising materials
- Works with outside ad agency and corporate office to develop and implement individual and group property branding and identification packages to include: rack cards, stationary, business cards, inserts, media kits, hang-tags, scorecards, folders, etc.
- Manages websites for multi properties that will include: ensuring websites contain current information; posting monthly daily fee web promotions, maintaining and building current customer database; and conducting research to ensure golf portals have current information.
- Oversees media relations that will include: establishing relationships with golf and travel with goal of managing editorial; updating and maintaining local and media database and golf rater database; and creating and distributing press releases for local distribution.
- Facilitates Snowbird Campaign from collateral, communication, marketing, and sales.
Minimum Requirements for the Marketing Manager:
- The ideal candidate must have at least three years in marketing and at least a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or communications.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows-based computer applications.
- Must be up-to-date with current marketing trends and technology.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent writing and interpersonal skills, a balance of creative, technical and analytical skills, and possess an attention to detail. This candidate must be professional, flexible, a self starter, team player, flexible, diplomatic, organized and have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Position: Marketing Manager
Location: Gulf Shores
Job Category: Sales/Marketing