UAS Trainer System Tester
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35802
Our client, a pioneer within the Aerospace & Defense Engineering Sector, offers exciting and challenging opportunities in the Space and Missile Defense Industry. Employees across the country subscribe to the company’s culture of focusing on results when serving our large, diverse group of clients nationwide. Currently, we are recruiting for the following role:UAS Trainer System Tester
(U.S. Citizenship Required*)
The Joint Systems Integration Laboratory (JSIL) is in need of a Software Tester to support Multiple Unified Simulation Environment (MUSE)/Air Force Synthetic Environment for Reconnaissance and Surveillance (AFSERS). A DoD establishment, the JSIL supports the oversight and integration activities of Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) and UAS related technologies. JSIL support activities include technology assessment/insertion, interoperability, open architectures, common interfaces, integration, testing, and training.
• Provide systems and software testing support for the complete software life cycle.
• Conduct verification and validation testing throughout the software development process for new and existing hardware and software releases.
• Create, modify and execute test procedures to ensure the software packages and hardware configurations meet the customer requirements.
• Ensures that the test approach, content, and execution meet system requirements and all test events and failures are accurately recorded and tracked as required by the defined process.
• Responsible for providing status to test lead on task assignments.
• Required – Active Secret Clearance
• Able to work in a fast paced and dynamically changing environment
• Experience with software and systems testing
• Experience preparing test plans, test descriptions and test reports
• Experience with Windows/Linux operating systems
• Desired Skills:
o Microsoft Team Foundation Server
o CompTIA A+, Network+ and/or Security+ Certification
o Understanding of computing hardware and networking devices
*Must be a US Citizen for government security clearance requirements
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years in a related technical field. Equivalent experience may be accepted in lieu of a degree.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. and our client are AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employers.