Aerosonde Flight Crew
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35806
- Operational support of deployed flight operations
- Perform as a deployed Aerosonde Mk 4.7 UAS Crewmember
- Travel and deploy worldwide with military forces as required
- Direct interface with customer
- Work in groups or independently with minimal or no supervision
- Will be required to work odd shifts, weekends, and/or extended hours
- Responsible for data management and generation
- Provides general logistics functions
- Maintain site support equipment
- Troubleshoots technical problems and issues and determines technical solutions
- Practice ISO 9001 principles and concepts
Candidate must complete a three-week online training program hosted on Textron Systems Learning Portal. This course consists of aviation weather, basic data link theory, and general concepts of Aerosonde Operations as well as Aerosonde Simulator training.
Candidate must be able to safely and effectively perform the duties of an Aerosonde UAS Crewmember without supervision. Duties including flight and ground equipment setup, as well as logs and records. Candidate must have the ability to coordinate flight schedules and airspace, allocate resources, frequency deconfliction and execute other day-to-day aspects of flight operations. Candidate must be able to communicate effectively with internal and external customers, both verbally and in writing. Candidate must possess strong leadership skills. Basic computer skills are required. Computer networking experience is highly desired.