Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35808
- Organize, direct and manage all aspects of a large contract that is geographically dispersed
- Successful execution of the program to include technical, financial and operational responsibilities
- Provide overall direction and lead IT teams focused on networking and security
- Build a relationship with senior level management within the government organization and be a key consultant to the customer to ensure success of the mission
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, religion, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Computer, or Information Management and ten (10) years of progressive program management experience
- Experience managing a large program that supports functions involving multiple, complex and inter-related project tasks to include managing teams at multiple locations
- Experience with Army and DoD network configuration and Informant Assurance (IA) and have experience with DoD RMF (Risk Management Framework) and DOD IA requirements
- Initiate and manage interface with senior levels of the customer organization and consult with customer to formulate and review task plans and deliverables, project tasks schedules and costs and contractual obligations
- Establish and maintain technical and financial reports for programmatic execution while overseeing the successful completion of assigned tasks
- Previous experience supporting a DoD customer with preference being in an IT/Networking environment
- Active Secret clearance or higher required
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled