*RN, Acute Cardiac, Weekend Nights, FT
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35808
Responsible for the delivery of critical care patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation; responsible for directing, coordinating all nursing care based on established clinical nursing practices; collaborates with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes.
SECONDARY POSITION (CHARGE NURSE ADDENDUM): as a charge nurse or CNIII, demonstrates ability to educate and mentor others through the nursing process.
- Graduate of a School of Professional Nursing; must provide pocumented evidence to perform waived testing
- Minimum of 1 year acute cardiac care or intensive cardiac care required
- License to practice as an RN in the State of Alabama
- Current BLS Certification
- Current ACLS Certification required within first week of orientation
Job: Intensive Care / Critical Care
Organization: Crestwood Medical Center
Requisition ID: 1801259