Food Service Technician with Refrigeration Background
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Dothan, AL 36303
We are seeking a food service equipment technician experienced with refrigeration. H & M is a recognized leader in the food equipment/refrigeration repair business. Our technicians are professionals providing preventive maintenance and repair services.
Pay and Benefits will be discussed at interview.
• 2-5 years of Commercial Food Service Equipment Repair experience with refrigeration.
• Valid Driver’s License / Clean Driving Record.
• Ability to service clients in a 24/7 environment with on call schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
• Must possess the ability to communicate with customers and management.
• Perform troubleshooting, diagnosing repair, and preventative maintenance on commercial food service equipment including refrigeration.
• Operate hand tools, power tools, gauges, meters, hoists, rigging equipment, torches and measuring equipment to perform service of the unit.
• Perform routine maintenance.
• Excellent customer service in the field in order to troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair commercial systems.
• Maintains the HVAC and Refrigeration systems.
• Manages all required paperwork and records and prepares documentation (forms, reports, etc.) when needed.
• Follows all safety policies and procedures.