Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
SYLACAUGA, AL 35150
Who are we? Watch to find out!
Koch Agronomic Services, LLC (KAS), and its affiliates produce and market a proven and expanding global portfolio of plant performance technologies for agriculture producers and turf and ornamental professionals. With a commitment to creating real, sustainable, long-term value for customers and society, Koch Agronomic Services focuses on developing customer-driven solutions to improve plant performance and minimize environmental impact. Koch Agronomic Services, LLC, is a subsidiary of Koch Ag & Energy Solutions, LLC. www.kochagronomicservices.com
Koch Agronomic Services LLC. is seeking a Loadout Operator to join the Sylacauga, AL coated fertilizer plant.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Load trucks and railcars with finished product
- Unload chemical trucks
- Unload substrate railcars and trucks
- Guide train operator in correct direction
- Ensure loadout areas are clean
- Assist in clean-up of spillage
- Run sweeper and magnet equipment to clean warehouse and loadout areas
What You Will Need:
- High school diploma, GED,??OR 5+ years of work experience in a shipping or operations role
- Experience in safety & environmental risks associated with working in a production facility
- Effectively communicate to managers, customers and peers.
- 2+ years??? experience working in a manufacturing environment or fertilizer production facility
- Basic Computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Valid Driver???s License
- Ability to understand procedures
- Must be able to climb ladders or stairs up to 50ft. and lift up 50 lbs.
- Pass a pulmonary breathing test and wear a respirator type mask
- Must be able to work in a hot or cold environment
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Experience in industrial manufacturing equipment (bucket elevators, conveyor belts, etc.)
- Experience with truck and rail-car loading and unloading
- Experience with working with chemicals in a manufacturing environment
- LOTO Experience
- Experience in EBS and Maximo
- Experience in Warehouse and Quality skill sets
Want to learn more about KAES?
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf