Senior Program Analyst
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35808
Senior Program Analyst
Will support multiple Army acquisition programs within the Counter-Rocket, Artillery, Mortar (C-RAM) Project Office, gathering, analyzing, and integrating data from the programmatic, engineering, test and evaluation, configuration management, and logistics functions in order to develop, update, and maintain program documentation, formulate recommendations for decision makers, and ensure compliance and cohesiveness with all required Army, Program Executive Office Missiles and Space (PEO MS), and other relevant guidance, directives, and policies.
The Senior Program/System Analyst will:
- Provide overall direction and coordination of a multi-disciplined integrated product team (IPT) consisting of Government and contractor personnel.
- Lead the evaluation and reporting of program cost, schedule, and technical performance to include prediction of future program performance.
- Review and analyze program requirements and information, provide input into strategy options, researching available capabilities, documenting strategy decisions, and developing briefings and other material necessary to communicate the strategy.
- Ensure that relevant programmatic information is shared, coordinated, and communicated in a timely fashion amongst C-RAM functional leads, C-RAM leadership, and other stakeholders.
- Identify emerging relevant technologies that may result in improvements to current processes and systems.
- Identify and facilitate resolution of operational issues and serve as a liaison between technical and other functional areas.
- Ensure a smooth mission integration from concept of operations through requirements gathering, development, testing, verification and validation, production, and final transition to operations.
- Support all contract activities, including contract preparation, review of performance requirements, delivery schedules, and estimates of costs of material, equipment, and production to ensure completeness and accuracy; will review and analyze amendments to or extensions of existing contracts.
- Ensure expectations outlined in the program contract are fulfilled, suggest alternative course(s) of action to mitigate emerging program risks, and lead development of documented agreements between other affected organizations.
- Support tasks requiring collection, compilation, evaluation, and publishing of technical information and statistical data in documents, records, forms, reports, and status briefings.
Type of Degree Required: Bachelor’s Degree (Arts or Sciences)
Years of Experience Required: 10-15 years
Type of Experience Required: Must have DoD acquisition experience, with specific experience in Weapon Systems Analysis, Program Integration, and/or Project/Product/Program Management. Must have a strong understanding of Army acquisition processes and program milestone documentation. Must be capable of conducting independent analyses, evaluations, and assessments of programmatic issues. Must have demonstrated experience working individually as well as organizing and facilitating working groups. Must be proficient in using Microsoft Office products. Must demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills and be able to prepare detailed written reports and briefings suitable for presentation to senior leadership.
Type of Experience Preferred: Prior programmatic experience with C-RAM systems/products (e.g., FAAD C2, AMDPCS, RAM Warn) is highly desirable. Program Management certification from Defense Acquisition University (Level III) or the Project Management Institute is desirable. Contracts Management and documentation development experience with DoD systems/products is desirable.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job: Program Management
Primary Location: US-US-AL-Huntsville,
Req ID: 1076608