Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
SYLACAUGA, AL 35150
Who are we? Watch to find out!
Are you looking for your next opportunity at an innovative company? Are you passionate about building relationships and being a part of a value-creating team? Koch Agronomic Services, LLC is seeking a highly motived, self-driven Shift Supervisor for the Sylacauga, AL plant to lead a team of Plant Operators. The successful candidate will supervise and develop the Operations team using an extensive training process to gain familiarity and proficiency in all aspects of plant equipment functions and operations. Koch Agronomic Services, LLC (KAS), and its affiliates produce and market a proven and expanding global portfolio of plant performance technologies for agriculture producers and turf and ornamental professionals. With a commitment to creating real, sustainable, long-term value for customers and society, KAS focuses on developing customer-driven solutions to improve plant performance and minimize environmental impact. Koch Agronomic Services, LLC, is a subsidiary of Koch Ag & Energy Solutions, LLC. www.kochagronomicservices.com.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:??
- Oversee plant operations, monitor parameters and provide appropriate direction to plant operators to maintain safe plant operating conditions
- Ensure all daily equipment inspections, reliability assurance and equipment condition monitoring procedures are performed and recorded to comply with operating procedures and regulatory requirements
- Ensure compliance with process output quality parameters to produce on-specification product
- Provide leadership and technical support of day to day operations of the plant to produce, store, transfer and load products in a safe and environmentally responsible manner
- Ensure compliance with company and regulatory requirements
- Lead operating team to optimize plant output and ensuring equipment issues are identified to sustain/improve process reliability
What You Will Need:
- 5 or more years of experience in manufacturing operations
- 3 or more years of experience leading or supervising a team
- Experience with lock out tag out (LOTO)
- Experience with safe work permits
- High school graduate or GED
- Communication skills – both verbal & written
- Demonstrated strong commitment to safety and excellence in environmental regulatory compliance
- Experience with Microsoft Office, specifically in Word, Excel & Outlook
- Must be willing and able to work rotating shifts and overtime as needed
- Must be able to climb stairs (up to 60ft.) and lift up 40 lbs.
- Pass a pulmonary breathing test & wear a respirator type mask
- Must be able to work in varying weather conditions (hot, cold, etc.)
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Fertilizer Plant Operations or Industry Operations experience
- Familiarity with Distributed Control Systems (DCS)
- Experience in steam boiler operations and mechanical equipment repair
- Critical thinking skills
Want to learn more about??KAES?
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf