Help Desk Level
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Lincoln, AL 35096
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Monitor the help desk portal and phone for support cases
• Perform all level I help desk support for hardware and software support cases
• Resolve support cases in a timely manner
• Escalate support cases to the next level when appropriate
• Write user manuals and guides
• Execute test cases for system testing
• Perform routine SOX duties
• Any other IT related tasks assigned by the supervisor
Skills & Competencies
• Creative ability to solve technical problems and natural curiosity towards technology
• Ability to work with people (team members and users) in different settings
• Clear communicator – oral and written
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Open to working flexible shifts and weekends to meet customer production schedules
• Ability to determine when support cases need to be escalated
• Ability and willingness to learn new technologies and business functions quickly
• Work independently and efficiently with minimal supervision
Qualifications, Experience, and Education
• Experience in a help desk role
• Experience using a help desk software like Solar Winds
• Bachelor’s or Associate degree in Information Technology or equivalent IT experience
• Experience with testing tools, techniques, and reporting systems, preferred but not required
• Knowledge of database systems and SQL, preferred but not required
• Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems is preferred but not required
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe-offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.
About Kelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.