Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
REQUIRES: Minimum 3 years of experience in commercial painting. Automotive painting preferred.
REQUIRES: Valid Driver License
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Refinish damaged body parts and bodies of vehicles in accordance with factory quality specifications and time standards.
- Operate and use all body shop equipment properly and safely.
- Remove rust from metal, grease and dirt from work surfaces.
- Prepare surfaces for new paint application using manual and power sanding tools.
- Mix paint to match manufacturer’s color specifications.
- Paint surface using sprayer or brush as appropriate.
- Maintain tools and keep equipment clean and in safe working order.
- Maintain and wear all safety and protective wear.
- Comply with laws and regulations pertaining to paint, thinners and other hazardous materials.
- Cooperate and assist other personnel in the repair and prepping of vehicles.
- Other duties as assigned.