Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Columbiana, AL 35051
The Lab Technician position is a part time position with Shelby County Community Corrections. This position collects urine samples in a lab environment for the Shelby County Court system. This job is gender specific and must be 21 years of age.
• Insures that the analyzer is calibrated and in proper working condition.
• Collect monies for all programs.
• Maintain quality control standards for samples and screening.
• Monitor confidentiality of samples and chain of custody forms.
• Monitor and control inventory.
• Update client list and computer files.
• Assure all samples maintain integrity before and during running.
• Monitor supplies kept in storage.
• Collect samples as required.
• Run screens.
• Review policy and procedure
• Interface with DHR workers, Juvenile Probation officers, Treatment Court Team members as well as Attorney and Judges.
• Other duties as required to keep lab operating efficiently and accurately