Residential Facility Monitor
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Columbiana, AL 35051
The part time Residential Facility Monitor is a part time position with Shelby County Community Corrections. Responsibilities include supervision of offenders in a dorm based Residential Facility. Also, transporting offenders to and from work via 15 passenger van. Direct all inquiries to Shelby County Community Corrections 205-669-3950 ext6.
- Must have a clean driver history, and at least 21 years of age.
- Check-In of new residents according to center policy, ensuring all paper work is completed accurately. Informing same of center policies; introduction of physical make-up of center.
- Transportation of residents to job assignments, court appearances, and other appointments as required.
- Check-in of residents returning from activities outside the center as per center policies.
- Accurate reporting of rules/regulations violations to appropriate staff member.
- Assist Case Managers in keeping accurate bed assignment/count records.
- Maintain accurate record of resident’s vehicle (DL Info, Insurance, vehicle description, and tag numbers) as required.
- Perform drug screens in accordance with center guidelines as needed.
- Supervision of subordinates including but not limited to residents.
- Support of other staff members as needed.
- Receiving and directing visitors coming into the center in a courteous and professional manner.
- Answering of phone calls as required.
- Receiving, recording, and safely storing monies paid to the program.
- Administer medications and recording same as directed by center nurse.
- Perform other duties assigned by staff.