Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35808
General Job Overview:
- Experience performing analysis on major system project problems.
- Experience reviewing user requirements and provides direction in solution development.
- Provides analytical support in conception, development and implementation of complex systems.
- Leverages and relies on experience to plan and accomplish goals.
- Exercises good judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Experience performing a variety of complicated tasks.
- May lead and direct the work of systems analysts.
- Experience with BMDS Component Background/experience is a plus.
- Linux experience required
- Auditing / User Account Maintenance and configuration
- Patching (e.g., IAVM/N, CTO, STIGs)
- Remediation and Mitigation
- Tools (e.g., DISA STIG/SCAP)
- Shell Scripting experience (Bash, Python, Perl)
- HBSS Configuration / Management
- Risk Management Framework and Familiarity with DoD Regulations (e.g., NIST 800-53)
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) experience is a plus
- Active Secret Required (Interim is approved for work)
- Level III – B.S. or B.A. in a related field, related Network/System Certifications, and an understanding of DoD Instruction 8570.01M
- Must have an IAT Level II or above Certification as defined by DoD Instruction 8570.01M.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain either of the following: Red Hat Certification or CompTia Linux +
- Experience may be substituted for degree requirements: four (4) years related experience for Bachelors; seven (7) years related experience for Masters; ten (10) years related experience for Doctorate. In addition, two (2) years related experience can be substituted for an Associate degree.
- * *
Kord Technologies offers a positive and friendly atmosphere with opportunities for advancement and personal growth. Salary is commensurate with experience. Benefits include 401(k), medical, dental, life, vision, tuition reimbursement, STD and LTD insurance.
Kord Technologies is an equal opportunity employer including but not limited to EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled employer.
Disability Accessibility Accommodation: If you require an accommodation to navigate or apply to our careers site, please send your request to: kordHR@kordtechnologies.com or call: (256) 489-2346
Location: Huntsville, AL