Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Foley, AL 36535
- Sales Performance – Achieve store sales objectives supported by monthly promotional activities, sales training, and bra fits service.
- Customer Service – Provide customers with outstanding service by training all employees on proper service techniques.
- Store Operations – Supervise store personnel in all phases of store activities to ensure proper store operation. Assume responsibilities for budget control, shrink, overall operation and merchandise presentation within the store. Responsible for taking annual physical inventory.
- Purchasing – Procurement of selected basic stock products to be marketed through the store with approval of Merchandise Manager.
- Merchandising – Insure that all merchandise is displayed and merchandised properly, keep Merchandise Managers informed of out-of-stock, slow sellers and problem merchandise.
- Must be age 18 or older •High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 1 to 2 years of retail experience preferred
- Proven Sales Performance and ability to assist Store Manager in driving store team to achieve Sales Objectives
- Proven background and aptitude in exceptional, individual customer service.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status EOE/AA: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled