Industrial/Commercial Foreman Marine (Trade) Foreman (4778)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Tallassee, AL 36078
Brasfield & Gorrie is currently accepting applications for a Marine (Trade) Foreman. Below are the main responsibilities for this position.(This description may not include all duties required of this position)
- Supervise, coordinate and schedule crew of 3 -5 boat crew employees daily.
- Manage barges & wrenches
- Pilot Boats
- Supervise and rigs material
- Manages Material on barges
- Record information such as personnel, production, or operational data on specific forms or reports.
- Provide assistance to workers engaged in rigging, using hand tools or other equipment.
- Examine and inspect work progress, equipment, and sites to verify safety and to ensure that specifications are met.
- Position requires long periods of stooping, bending, and standing.
- Position may require frequent lifting of up to 70 lbs.
- Must adhere to safety protocol, and work in a drug-free environment.
Education – Skills – Knowledge – Qualifications & Experience
- 3-5 years Industrial/Commercial Foreman experience preferred
- Experience managing crews and/or subcontractors preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs
- Must be able to stoop, bend, and stand for extended periods