Field Service Representative OCONUS - PPS2019-02
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Camp Arifjan Kuwait, Kuwait 09366, Saudi Arabia
Field Service Representative
OCONUS to Camp Arifjan Kuwait
Frequent travel to Bahrain
Purpose of Position:
• The Field Service Representative will provide support on the GMT Crane and the M9854A GMT Truck Platform.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Be trained and qualified to operate, diagnose, troubleshoot, maintain, train, retrofit and repair the GMT Crane and truck platform.
• Can identify failures of the GMT Crane
• Be prepared to provide operator and maintainer sustainment training.
• Comply with local unit Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for documenting and reporting maintenance and repair activities.
• Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance in accordance with the GMT Crane published technical manuals.
• Provide technical assistance for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance.
• The FSRs shall troubleshoot fielded GMT Crane system failures down to the root cause of the failure or component.
• Maintain 100% inventory accuracy for any Oshkosh or Government owned parts in the custody of the FSR.
• Perform parts management consisting of the replacement and reordering of parts from the ISPL, expediting parts, and arranging with Government locations for parts pickup and delivery.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Minimum of 5 years mechanical experience with heavy wheeled vehicles
• Must be able to obtain a CDL
• Must be able to obtain a positive adjudication of a NAC-I background check
• Must be able to travel as requested/scheduled.
o Initial training will be conducted in Oshkosh Wisconsin and will last 4 weeks
o Travel is expected to be required up to 3 times per month every month to Bahrain for up to one week per trip.
• Must have a valid unexpired passport
• Must successfully pass a background investigation
• Must pass a Drug Test
• Formal education and/or certificates in vehicle service repair
• 10 years military experience in vehicle maintenance
• The ability to communicate effectively and deal diplomatically with customers and co-workers
Please reference position title and Position Number.
PREMIER is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
PREMIER provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in accordance with the regulations for known disabilities. If you need assistance in the application process, please contact Human Resources 256.721.9001 × 155.