Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntsville, AL 35808
Provides programmatic schedule and cost performance assessments in support of UAS Earned Value Management (EVM) efforts. This position is responsible for working closely with the government customer to represent the government’s objectives and best interests with respect to performance monitoring and oversight of the prime contractor and suppliers. The analyst will be expected to provide meaningful analysis, insight, forecasts and recommendations regarding integrated master schedules and EVM metrics. This includes but is not limited to application of EVM concepts and methodologies and coordination of EVM assessments across Integrated Product Teams (IPTs). Primary duties include the evaluation of contractor integrated master schedules for logic and accuracy as well as compliance with Department of Defense (DoD) Earned Value Management System guidelines. Additionally the analyst should be capable of facilitating IPT meetings, preparing and presenting schedules, identifying potential issues/opportunities, working with government IPTs to identify needed corrective actions, providing recommendations for resolution as necessary, and monitoring the implementation and progress of corrective action plans.
1. Bachelor’s degree in math, science, engineering, business or operations management and 8-10 years of experience.
2. Knowledge of ANSI/EIA-748 EVM standards and techniques, WBS structures and MIL-STD-881C, and DoD 5000 series instructions.
3. Knowledge of government Contract Performance Reporting requirements and Federal Acquisition Regulation clauses pertaining to Earned Value Management.
4. Knowledge of DOD and Army guidelines for preparing integrated master schedules and ability to create and/or analyze schedules to assess network logic, missed events, slack and critical paths.
5. Knowledge of Integrated Baseline Review (IBR) guidelines and processes.
1. Project Management Software (Microsoft Project) skills
2. Spreadsheets (MS Excel) skills
3. Word processing (MS Word) skills
4. Presentation (MS PowerPoint) skills
5. Presentation (Milestones Professional) Experience
1. Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
2. Personnel will be subject to all Security regulations, rules, and policies of the Government facility.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Primary Location: US-US-AL-Huntsville,
Req ID: 1073578