Physical Premium Auditor
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Mobile, AL 36607
York Premium Audit Services has a need for Independent Contractor Premium Auditors. As a Premium Auditor, you will work independently in the field, and meet with various companies to conduct insurance premium audits. In this position, you will be responsible for a specific geographic territory. The work assigned in this territory will depend upon your desire and capacity.
This opportunity is a great way for Independent Premium Auditors to increase their existing business!
Our ideal candidate would possess the following:
- Insurance Premium Audit experience
- Experience working as an Independent Contractor
- Ability to organize and manage a geographic territory of assignments
- Ability to successfully meet customer and company time service standards
- Ability to maintain product quality according to industries standards and specific client requirements
- Strong Organizational and Time Management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Computer (preferably laptop) with high-speed internet access
- Intermediate or advanced computer and typing skills, including the use of Excel, email and internet applications
- Strong sense of self-motivation and the ability to work independently from home and in the field
- Reliable transportation
- An industry designation in APA, CIPA is a plus
Tracking Code: PAMOBILEAL05081901
Job Location: Mobile, Alabama, United States
Position Type: Consulting