Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
MONTGOMERY , AL 36117
The Service Agent is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
• Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
• Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
• Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
• Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
• Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
• Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
• May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
• May assist with local automobile deliveries
• Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned