Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Montgomery, AL 36117
ELWOOD STAFFING IS IMMEDIATELY Hiring for Maintenance, Forklift, Production Workers, and Welders. Temp to Hire in 90 SHORT DAYS!
$10 hr 1st shift/$10.50 hour 2nd shift
12 hour shifts 6 days per week
Apply online at elwoodstaffing.com and call for interview 334.271.0430 OR see us on 6.6.19 at the Alex CITY Career Center. We are also in Wetumpka every Wednesday from 1p-4p at 68 Queen Ann Road @ The DANCE STUDIO
Repetitive, fast paced, manufacturing task. Position requires motivated individuals who are able to perform above the minimum qualifications, are team oriented, and are able to work well in a team environment. Will be assembling parts; boxing, palletizing, crating, and/or packing product; connecting sub-assemblies; hanging and removing parts from a moving conveyor line; sweeping/cleaning production floor area.
• Ability to operate simple hand and power tools such as screw drivers, pliers, cut-off saws, scan guns, etc.
• Ability to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, bend, climb, and squat, for prolonged periods.
• Must have manual dexterity and strong hand-eye coordination. Ability to work levers, buttons, and/or foot pedals, simple gauges, and other instruments.
• A good attitude and common sense required. Must be a team player and work well with others.
• Able to understand and follow instructions/directions
• Must be available to work weekends and/or overtime.
• Must be able to work and concentrate in a noisy environment.
• Ability to wear protective equipment such as earplugs, safety glasses, gloves, boots, respirators, etc.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to reach at least 6 feet high (powder line attendants only)
Education & Experience
• Elementary level mathematical knowledge/skills; must be able to count parts accurately.
• Ability to read and use a tape measure and/or interpret blueprints or simple drawings preferred.
• Ability to read and write preferred.
• Bilingual in Spanish and English and computer skills a plus.
• Manufacturing plant environment with extreme fluctuation in temperature.
• Dusty and noisy environment.
• Exposure to odors and fumes.
• Onsite Clinic – Free medical visits
• Safety and Attendance incentives
• Employee Appreciation Days
• Health Insurance available 1st day
• Many more benefits after 90 days and hired on