Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Gulf Shores, AL 36542
Description: Blankenship Air Control and Refrigeration is seeking an experienced HVACR service technician. Must have 5+ years of experience and EPA certified. NATE certification is a plus but not a requirement.
- Ensures safe and reliable operations in day-to-day responsibilities (i.e. vehicle and personal safety)
- Consistently has a high productivity rate, ensures all assigned service calls and preventative maintenance visits are completed according to schedule
- Ensures that all work meets or exceeds customer quality standards and is completed on time every time.
- Ensures all paperwork is accurate and completed on time, every time (i.e. weekly time sheets, monthly vehicle inspections, work tickets)
- Develops and maintains positive customer relationships with customer field representatives, and provides timely solutions to customer concerns
- Escalates technical issues to a Senior Service Technician as necessary, including all recurring issues
- Share “on call” rotation and weekend work when needed
- Other assigned duties or responsibilities as directed by management
Requirements: Physical requirements may include lifting (approximately 50lbs,) climbing, bending or stooping, regular exposure to weather conditions, extended period of walking/sitting. Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.