Used Equipment Coord.
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Montgomery, AL 36117
The Used Equipment Coordinator will work effectively with customers, Company sales representatives, the Service Department, and other Company personnel to facilitate the sale, rental, repair, and preparation of used heavy equipment. The Used Equipment Coordinator must be able to perform independently with limited supervision. The ability to manage multiple priorities is essential for this position. The Used Equipment Coordinator will demonstrate initiative, resilience, attention to detail, sense of urgency, commitment to team work, enthusiasm for customer service, and dedication to finding solutions in an efficient manner.
Essential Job Functions
- Effectively communicate with Company Personnel to address customer needs
- Handle paperwork for shipping and receiving machines
- Cost out and prepare Used Equipment Orders for customer billing
- Issue Purchase Orders to vendors
- Physically receive and inspect equipment and document condition
- Manage and control inventory or machines, attachments, and used fleet parts
- Maintaining batteries of rent and used electrics
- Inspect used equipment prior to demo for general condition and safety
- Confirm used equipment meets specification as indicated on equipment order
- Update and manage Thompson inventory in www.CatUsed.com
- Work daily with and maintain rental equipment inventory
- Maintains integrity and cleanliness of the yard
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
W*orking Conditions & Physical Requirements*
Work is normally performed in company office or shop environment. Exposure to physical risk and all weather conditions is associated with this position. Sitting for extended periods of time and standing on hard surfaces for extended periods of time is often required. The ability to safely operate lift trucks and other material handling equipment is required for the position.
Physical requirements include:
- Lifting items up to 50 lbs.
- Climbing on equipment
- Driving (day and night)
High School or Equivalent or better.
Bachelors or better.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or © consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
EEO/AA employer including individuals with disabilities and veterans.