Director of Sales
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Birmingham, AL 35203
Lunovus, a leader in adjunctive therapies for personal health and eye care, requires a Director of Sales to oversee the day to day sales and marketing activities. Key role will be increasing revenue and sales, growing sales teams and improving productivity.
• Implement a sales training program to educate new and existing sales reps
• Ability to grow sales team to expand into other territories
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with our practices
• Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas and territories
• Understand competitive landscape and market trends
• Analyze marketing data and provide relevant reports
• Monitor the quality of marketing and sales information
• Keen business sense with ability to find creative business-oriented solutions
• Presentation and prospecting skills
• Able to motivate teams of salespeople
Supervisory Responsibility: This position has supervisory responsibilities over sales staff.
Required Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• 5 years’ experience in managing sales teams
• Proven sales experience in meeting or exceeding targets
• Ability to communicate, present and influence
• Proficient in Microsoft office, Excel, outlook