Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Mobile, AL, AL 36525
Territory Manager Responsibilities include:
• Maintaining customer relationships
• Setting and meeting sales targets to increase revenue
• Finding ways to ensure efficiency of sales operations
• Territory Manager to help us increase our sales revenues and maintain customer relationships within an assigned geographical area.
• In this role, we seek outstanding organizational and sales skills. We expect you to be an excellent communicator who understands customer needs. If you are also goal-driven and analytical, we’d like to meet you.
• Ultimately, you will ensure our clients are happy and search for ways to grow our sales.
• Devise effective territory sales and marketing strategies
• Analyze data to find the most efficient sales methods
• Meet with customers to address concerns and provide solutions
• Discover sales opportunities through consumer research
• Present products and services to prospective customers
• Participate in industry or promotional events (e.g. trade shows) to cultivate customer relationships
• Conduct training in sales techniques and company product attributes
• Assess sales performance according to KPIs
• Monitor competition within assigned region
• Prepare and submit reports to the Sales Director
• Proven experience as a Territory Manager
• Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue; field sales experience is preferred
• Ability to develop sales strategies and use performance KPIs
• Proficient in MS Office; familiarity with Salesforce is a plus
• Excellent communication skills
• Organizational and leadership ability
• Problem-solving aptitude
• BSc/BA in Business, Marketing or a related field
Mobile all the way to MS
resume is needed experience is a must
Temp to Perm