Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Pelham, AL 35124
2. They will be working in the installation, removal and/or relocation of industrial machinery. A background that is working in these environment is preferable however not necessary for the general requirements.
3. Be familiar with working with low voltage up to 480 volts, maybe more at times.
4. Be familiar with machinery installation with relation to wiring and electrical requirements.
5. Be familiar with using conduit and bending conduit.
6. Be familiar with setting “electrical trays” for machine wiring.
7. Since it is an industrial environment, they must be presentable and possess people skills to interact with clients if needed.
1. All of the above plus:
2. Have industrial experience, either setting up or maintaining machinery form an electrical standpoint or similar of at least 2 years.
3. Be able to understand the use of ethernet cables, their functionality and connectivity for machinery communication for example, CNC machinery. Programming is not a requisite.
4. Have some leadership ability to direct a team of electricians to complete tasks on time.
5. Be able to read plans and blueprints.
6. Some familiarity with Robotics/Controls/PLC a plus
Third Tier: $15 to $20
1. All of the above plus Second Tier
2. Have at least 3 or more years with emphasis on Industrial electrical maintenance or installation.
3. Be able to direct and lead a team to complete assignments in a safe and timely manner.
4. Be able to interact with client and their engineers.
1. At least 5 years of experience or more with at least 2 of those as a Master Electrician
Journeyman Electrician: Dependent on experience $20 to $25
1. At least 5 years of experience or more with at least 2 of those as a Journeyman Electrician.