Internal Maintenance Associate
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
This position is for an internal maintenance associate. This associate does general repair work on our equipment and facilities, performs scheduled maintenance of all equipment, and works in the material recycling process.
Equipment Maintenance and Repair
• Perform all preventive maintenance of equipment based on set schedules.
• Diagnose and repair equipment issues.
• Perform upgrades on equipment.
• Fabricate parts or tooling for equipment when necessary.
• Look for ways to improve preventive maintenance to achieve improved machine up time.
Facilities Maintenance and Repair
• Perform all routine maintenance of facilities based on set schedules (AC filters etc.).
• Perform repairs on the building and facilities (electrical, plumbing, etc.)
• Assist in the maintenance of the security system (cameras, sensors, gates etc.)
• Picking up supplies and parts from local vendors.
• Filter all waste oil into the bulk storage containers.
• Keep all parts storage areas (garage, storage building and front storage) clean and organized.
• Keep all supplies (metal, bolts, parts etc.) neat and organized.
• Keep the Machine Shop area clean and orderly.
• Any job deemed necessary to maintain the operation of the business.